President of the Organizing Committee:
Ing. Vít Vaníček
- President of the Organizing Committee of the World Stamp Exhibition PRAGA 2008.
- FEPA Director 2009 – 2013, member of the Presidium of the FIP Commission for Postal History 2000-2008.
- FIP juryman for Postal History since 1997 (SCF since 1995), sitting in jury for European and world exhibitions.
- SCF Vice-President for International Affairs (since 2000).
- Chairman of EXPONET o.p.s.
- Member of the Royal Philatelic Society London, ArGe Feld und Zensurpost, the Russian Philatelic Association.
- Specialization in Postal History materials.
- Longtime exhibitor with many FIP gold medals.
- Construction engineer, management and construction of cooperative flats.